This edition of Last Full Measure is a brigade scale game of the Battle of Second Manassas.
With less than ten pages of rules, it impliments regiments, ranged artillery fire, command, reorganization and revovery, and cavalry charges,
on a 29" x 35" map at a 250 yards per hex scale. There are 624 counters, player-aid card, Order of Arrival card,
Eliminated Units card, and a scenario book that includs scenarios and initial strength chart.
The game is offered as "Print and Play" and is free of charge. Everything needed is downloadable from this page; though you will need to be able to view PDF's, and print in color.
The map is in a PDF so it maye be printed in "Poster" mode, or "tiled" on an ordinary printer, or a full-size JPG is provided for plotters that can handle at least a 29 inch print area.
- DRAFT Scenario Book and unit strength table specific to Second Manassas.
- Order of Arrival card
Complete order of arrival for both US and CS units.
- Map in a PDF
29" x 35" map at 250 yards per hex. Include turn record, and victory point record on the map.
- Map in a JPG As above, but without the PDF overhead so it can be printed by a plotter that can handle 29+ inches.
- Counters without background color for printing on colored paper-formatted for printing via office supply
- Counters with background color for printing on white paper/label-formatted for printing via office supply
- Counters in JPG format with NO background color for printing on colored paper
- Counters in JPG format With background color for printing on white paper/label
- Box Cover Artwork for whatever box you find for your game copy