This edition of Last Full Measure is a brigade scale game of the Battles of South Mountain.
It impliments regiments, ranged artillery fire, command, reorganization and revovery, and cavalry charges,
on a 30" x 48" map at a 250 yards per hex scale. There are 384 counters, player-aid card, Order of Arrival card,
Eliminated units card, and a game booklett that includes special rules for this battle, initial strength chart, set-up and scenarios.
The game is offered as "Print and Play" and is free of charge. Everything needed is downloadable from this page; though you will need to be able to view PDF's, and print in color.
The map is in a PDF so it maye be printed in "Poster" mode, or "tiled" on an ordinary printer, or a full-size JPG is provided for plotters that can handle at least a 29 inch print area.
- Scenario Book and unit strength table specific to Gettysburg.
- Order of Arrival card
Complete order of arrival for both US and CS units.
- Map in a PDF
30" x 48" map at 250 yards per hex. The turn and victory point tracks are on the map.
- Map in a JPG As above, but without the PDF overhead.
- Counters with background color for printing on white paper/label
- Counters in JPG format with background color for printing on white paper/label.
- Box Cover Artwork for whatever box you find for your game copy
Board Game Geek Entry
Full battle playtest; Northern portion:
Full battle playtest; Southern portion: